This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you.
This privacy notice applies to personal information processed by or on behalf of the practice.
This Notice explains:
- Who we are, how we use your information and our Data Protection Officer
- What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
- What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)?
- What should you do if your personal information changes?
- For how long your personal information is retained by us?
- What are your rights under data protection laws?
The Law strictly controls the management of all personal information and all patient information is kept strictly confidential. Therefore your signed consent is always required before any information can be released to any third party who is not a health professional.
If you are concerned when attending the surgery that confidential information may be overheard and need to speak in private, please inform our receptionist.
You have a right to view and/or have copies of your health records please contact reception for more information.