Our Practice Manager will endeavour to deal swiftly with any problems you may have regarding the services provided by the Practice. We do however operate a Practice Complaints Procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints. Our Practice Complaints leaflet gives details of the procedure and is available on request from Reception.
Mill Bank Surgery is one of several practices that make up NHS Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). The CCG is responsible for ensuring you get all the services you need.
For details of all primary care services in the area, visit the
NHS Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group website.
This is a Statement of Purpose for Mill Bank Surgery which sets out the following information:
- The full name of the service provider together with the business address, telephone number and electronic mail addresses.
- The legal status of the service provider
- Details of the locations at which the services are provided for the purposes of the regulated activity
- Our aims and objectives in carrying out the regulated activity
- The kinds of services provided for the purpose of carrying on of the regulated activity
- The range of service users needs which those services are intended to meet
We ask our patients to switch off mobile telephones before entering a doctor or nurse consulting room.
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (eg., average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in Mill Bank Surgery in the last financial year was £58,679 before Tax and National Insurance.
This is for the following, who worked in the practice for more than six months.
Full Time GPs: 3, Part Time GP: 0, Salaried GP: 2, Locum GP: 0
Disclaimer: NHS England require that the net earnings of doctors engaged in the practice is publicised, and the required disclosure is shown above. However it should be noted that the prescribed method for calculating earnings is potentially misleading because it takes no account of how much time doctors spend working in the practice, and should not be used to form any judgement about GP earnings, nor to make any comparison with any other practice.